Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Is it or not?

After a pregnancy scare last month (I was 4 days late) and hubby not wanting another baby yet (asked me something along the lines of "is there something you take to make it go away?", we seem to be in the same boat again. Only this time, hubby seems to have done a complete 360. Here's some of our conversation earlier:

  
I am 7 days late. My symptoms include sore and tingling boobs, slight nausea, running to the loo to pee more often, cramping in my lower abdomen and a sore back. AF was supposed to arrive 6 August, after 31 days from LMP. This puts me at CD 39. We weren’t actively trying and yet also not actively trying to prevent it.

So we will get the HPT tonight and test first thing tomorrow morning. Please hold thumbs for a BFP!


2 comments:

  1. Ah wow I'm so excited for you Kim!
    Can't wait to hear your news.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess. Hate that we couldn't get the test last night but definitely today! Will kup!

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Toddler birthday ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers