Wednesday, February 19, 2014

And we've hit the 2nd trimester

Preggy update #5

How far along? 13 weeks (YAY 2nd trimester!)

Total weight gain? Not sure, haven’t weighed in 2 weeks

Maternity Clothes? Nope, but having to use elastic bands with my jeans 

Stretch Marks?  Still no new ones yet 

Sleep: Sleeping fairly well. Haven’t yet been waking during the night to go to the loo (touch wood)

Best moment this week: Started feeling little pops. Loving it! Means not much longer to go before I feel those real kicks and punches. Felt Matthew’s first movement (pops) at 13 weeks and this one at 12 weeks.

Worst moment this week: Nothing really

Miss Anything? Honestly I miss not being nauseas. The constant nausea is killing me

Movement: Started feeling little pops from week 12.

Food cravings: Granny Smith apples cut up with salt sprinkled over

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing specific just this constant nausea.

Gender: Still having made a decision whether we’re going to find out or not. But I think we’re leaning towards finding out.

Labor Signs: Nope, not yet

Symptoms:  Some groin pain like muscle spasms whenever I turn in bed.

Belly Button in or out?  Still in for now but I have this insanely deep navel, and it seems to have come out quite a bit

Wedding rings on or off? Still on 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

What I'm looking forward to: My next appointment (28 Feb) where we will be doing the nuchal translucency scan

What I'm nervous about: Nothing at the moment

Baby Name? I haven't even started thinking about this.

Movement? Pops :)


Thoughts: I love being pregnant but the fact that I don’t feel like doing anything is getting me a bit down. I have no inclination to be at work and when I am there, I slack so badly and then feel guilty. Same thing at home. I don’t feel like cooking or cleaning and then feel guilty when hubby does some cleaning. I need to get my act together and get my head in the right space. Soon!


Left: Baby #2 Right: Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Toddler birthday ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers