Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Another update

Preggy update #6

How far along? 14 weeks 

Total weight gain? 2 kgs

Maternity Clothes? Not yet but I need to get me some more elasticated pants. 

Stretch Marks?  Still no new ones yet 

Sleep: Sleeping fairly well. Haven’t yet been waking during the night to go to the loo (touch wood)

Best moment this week: Feeling stronger movements

Worst moment this week: Nothing really

Miss Anything? Not really

Movement: Feeling stronger pushes. Don't know how else to describe it :)

Food cravings: Still the Granny Smith apples cut up with salt sprinkled over

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nausea is lessening and I am so happy about it!

Gender: We've decided we're going to find out

Labor Signs: Nope, not yet

Symptoms:  Still those groin pain like muscle spasms whenever I turn in bed.

Belly Button in or out?  Still in for now

Wedding rings on or off? Still on 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy

What I'm looking forward to: Tomorrow's appointment

What I'm nervous about: That everything will okay at tomorrow's appointment. That this baby is healthy and strong. 

Baby Name? I haven't even started thinking about this. 

Movement? Little pushes

Thoughts: Getting excited about finding out the sex of this baby. Then we can start thinking of names and I can start shopping. And we can start referring to the baby as Matthew's sister/brother. I really wanted to wait until the birth to find out the sex but it makes more sense this way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!

Toddler birthday ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers